- 24 February 2012 The Optoelectronics Group welcomes back Wen Jun Toe who begins his PhD with a TFS scholarship after a year of R&R.
- 22 April 2010 New Publication in Applied Physics Letters on optical characterisation of II-VI compound quantum dot doped porous silicon microcavities. Read about it here.
- 20 April 2010 Our biomolecular self-assembly research receives a Federal Commercial Australia Grant and visit from local Federal Minister Peter Garrett! Read about it here.
- 30 Sept 2009 Optical tweezers research receives UNSW Faculty press coverage. Read about it here.
- 11 Sept 2009 New publication in Applied Physics Letters on combined optical tweezing and microphotoluminesence of single InP nanowires.Read about it here.