D.Sc. UNSW., Dr.rer.nat. Jena, FRSN, FAIP, FInstP(London)
Ritter-von-Gerstner Medal (1985)
Edward-Teller Medal (1991)
Dirac Medal (2001)
Ernst-Mach Medal (2002)
Activities as Vice-President of the Royal Society of New South Wales (see News and Events 2011)
Theory of laser-plasma interaction, relativistic and quantum effects, optical properties of plasmas, nonlinear (ponderomotive) forces, nonlinear principles, correspondence principle of electromagnetic interaction, inertial fusion energy, laser acceleration of ions and (relativistic) of electrons, electron beam pumped lasers (GaAs, diamond), low energy nuclear reactions of protons in metals, magic numbers and nuclear shell model, quarks and nuclear binding energy, theory of photoemission and multivalley band model.
- KAPITZA-DIRAC EFFECT WITH LASERS AND NON-RESONANT
INTERACTION FOR QUANTUM MODUOATION OF ELECTRON BEAMS (SCHWARZ-HORA EFFECT).
H.Hora and P.H. Handel Applied Physics Letters 102, 141119
- SHOCK MECHANISM BY ULTRAHIGH LASER ACCELERATED
PLASMA BLOCKS IN SOLID DENSITY TARGETS FOR FUSION. P. Lalousis, H.Hora, S.
Eliezer, J.-M. Martinez-Val, S. Moustaizis, G.H. Miley & G. Mourou Physics
Letters A 377, 885 (2013)
- RESEARCH COOPERATION WITH PAST PRESIDENT JAK
KELLY. H. Hora Jour. & Proceed. Royal Soc. New South Wales 146 109 (2013)
- EFFECY OF QUANTUM CORRECTION ON THE ACCELERATION
AND DELAYED HEATING OF PLASMA BLOCKS H. Hora, R. Sadighi-Bonabi, E. Yazdani, H.
Afarideh, F. Nafari, and M. Ghorannevis Physical Review E 85,
- FUSION ENERGY WITHOUT RADIOACTIVE RADIATION: LASER
IGNITION OF SOLID HYDROGEN-BORON(11) FEUL. H. Hora, G.H. Miley, M.
Ghoranneviss, B. Malekynia, N. Azizi, X.-T. He. Energy and Environment Science 3,
- ENERGY ENHANCEMENT FOR DEUTERION BEAM FAST IGNTION
FOR A PRE-COMPRESSED INERTIAL CONFNEMENT FUSION (ICF) TARGET. X. Yang.
G.H. Miley, K.A. Flippo & H. Hora. Physics
of Plasmas 18, 032703
- STRONG SHOCK-PHENOMENA AT PETAWATT-PICOSECOND
LASER SIDE-ON IGNITION OF UNCOMPRESSED HYDROGEN-BORON11.Heinrich Hora,
George H. Miley, Xiaoling Yang & Paraskevas Lalousis. Astrophysics and Space Science 336,
- KLIMAPROBLEME UND LOESUNGSWEGE (in German: Climatic
Problems and Ways for Solutions) Heinrich Hora S. Roderer, Publisher,
Regensburg 2010, 256 pages ISBN: 978-3897837157
- NEW EXPERIMENTS AND THEORETICAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE
QUANTUM MODULATION OF ELECTRONS (Schwarz-Hora effect), H. Hora and P.H.
Handel, Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics, P.W. Hawkes ed.
(Acad. Press, New York, 1987) Vol. 69, p.55-113.
- FAST IGNITION BY LASER DRIVEN PARTICLE BEAMS OF
VERY HIGH INTENSITY, H. Hora, J. Badziak, M.N. Read, Yu-Tong Li, Tian-Jiao
Liang, Yu Cang, Hong Liu, Zheng-Ming Sheng, Jie Zhang, F. osman, G.H.
Miley, Weiyan Zhang, Xiantu He, Hansheng Peng, S. Glowacz, S. Jablonski,
J. Wolowski, Z. Skladanowski, K. Jungwirth, K. Rohlena, and J. Ullschmied,
Physics of Plasmas 14, 072701-1 to -7 (2007)
- EDWARD TELLER LECTURES. Laser and Inertial Fusion
Energy, H. Hora and G.H. Miley (eds.) (Imperial College Press London
2005), 378 pages ISBN 1-86094-468-X
- PRODUCTION OF ULTRAHIGH-CURRENT-DENSITY ION BEAMS
BY SHORT-PULSE SKIN-LAYER LASER-PLASMA INTERACTION J. Badziak, G. Glowacz,
S. Jablonski, P.Paris, J. Wolowski and H. Hora, Appl. Phys. Letters 85,
- EFFECTS OF PS AND NS LASER PULSES FOR GIANT ION
SOURCE, H. Hora, J. Badziak et al. Optics Communications 207, 333-338
- FUNDAMENTALS OF EQUATIONS OF STATE, S. Eliezer, A.
Ghatak, H.Hora and E. Teller, (World Scientific, Singapore 2002), 384
- PRINCIPLES OF HIGH ACCURACY FOR THE NONLINEAR
THEORY OF THE ACCELERATION OF ELECTRONS IN VACUUM BY LASERS AT
RELATIVISTIC INTENSITIES, H. Hora, M. Hoeess, W. Scheid et al, Laser and
Particle Beams 18, 135-144 (2000)
- PLASMAS AT HIGH TEMPERATURE AND DENSITY, H. Hora
(S. Roderer, Regensburg 2000) 456 pages.
- LASER PLASMA PHYSICS - FORCES AND THE NONLINEARITY
PRINCIPLE, H. Hora (SPIE PRESS, Bellingham, WA 2000)
- ELECTRON CAPTURE AND VIOLENT ACCELERATION BY AN
EXTRA-INTENSE LASER FIELD, J.X. Wang, Y.K. Ho, Q. Kong, L.J. Feng, W.
Scheid and H. Hora, PHYS. REV. E58, 6575-6577 (1998)
Heinrich Hora and Peter H. Handel. Kapitza-Dirac effect with lasers and non-resonant interaction for quantum modulation of electron beams (Schwarz-Hora effect). Applied Physics Letters 102, 141119/1-4 (2013).
- Paraskevas Lalousis, Heinrich Hora, Shalom Eliezer, Jose-Maria Martinez-Val, Stavros Moustaizis , George H. Miley & Gerard Mourou. Shock mechanisms by ultrahigh laser accelerated plasma blocks in solid density targets for fusion. Physics Letters A, 377, 885-888 (2013).
- R. Banati, H. Hora, P. Lalousis, S. Moustaizis. Ultrahigh laser acceleration of plasma blocks with ultrahigh ion density for fusion and hadron therapy. Jour. Intense Pulsed Lasers & Application in Adv. Physics 4, No. 1, 11-16 (2014).
- H. Hora. Collective electron interaction at ultrafast acceleration of plasma blocks. in High Power, high energy and high-intensity laser technology and research using extreme light: entering new frontiers with petawatt-class lasers J. Hein, G. Korn and L.O. Silva eds. Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 8780, paper 878024 /1-17.
- Shock Studies in Nonlinear Force Driven Laser Fusion with Ultrahigh Plasma Block Acceleration IAEA San Diego Paper (posted 6th August 2012)
- LENR Korea ICCF-17 Poster (posted 9th August 2012)
- LENR Korea ProceedXX (posted 9th August 2012)
- LPB 2012 CommunShortX.pdf (posted 9th August 2012)
- Ultrahigh Acceleration of Plasma Blocks from Direct Converting Laser Energy into Motion by Nonlinear Forces (Proceedings of the IQEC August 2011 in Sydney)
- Experimental problems with very high contrast and laser beam smoothing for impact fusion and block ignition S. Moustaizis, H. Hora, G.H. Miley, P. Lalousis and R. Castillo. (posted 8th August 2011)
- Laser acceleration up to Black Holes and B-Meson Decay H. Hora, R. Castillo, T. Stait-Gardner, D.H.H. Hoffmann, G.H. Miley, P. Lalousis (Conference proceedings Nov. 2010 as KEK/Japan report) (posted 22nd February 2011)
- Experimental method for preparing necessary conditions for laser fusion without radioactivity based on nonlinear force driven laser acceleration Heinrich Hora (posted 20th December 2010)
- Dielectric magnifying of plasma blocks by nonlinear force acceleration
with delayed electron heating Rasoul Sadighi-Bonabi, Elnaz Yazdani, Yu Cang, and Heinrich Hora (posted 20th December 2010)
- Radiochemical Comparisons on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions and Uranium George H. Miley, Heinrich Hora, Karl Philberth, A. Lipson and P.J. Shrestha (posted 20th December 2010)
- Editorial Manager® for Journal of Physics: Conference Series Manuscript Draft George H Miley, Xiaoling Yang, Heinrich Hora, Kirk Flippo, Sandrine Gaillard, Dustin Offermann and Cort Gautier (posted 20th December 2010)
- Hydrodynamic studies of laser fusion using plasma block ignition driven by nonlinear ponderomotive forces H Hora, G H Miley and Block Ignition Team (posted 20th December 2010)
- Nature March 22, 2010 newsblog H Hora (posted 27th April 2010)
- Media Releases Nuclear Power without Radioactivity by Lasers (posted 27th April 2010)
- Fusion energy without radioactivity: laser ignition of solid hydrogen–boron (11) fuel Heinrich Hora, George H. Miley, M. Ghoranneviss, B. Malekynia,c N. Azizic and Xian-Tu. Hed Energy Environ. Sci., 2010, 3, 479–486 (posted 27th April 2010)
- Ultrahigh density matter clusters for inertial confinement fusion L. Holmlid, H. Hora, G.H. Miley, M. Yang (posted 27th April 2010)
- Laser fusion with nonlinear force driven plasma blocks H. Hora (posted 27th April 2010)
- Using petawatt laser pulses of picosecond duration for detailed diagnostics of creation and decay processes of B-mesons in the LHC H. Hora and Dieter H.H. Hoffman (posted 27th April 2010)
- Laser-optical path to nuclear energy without radioactivity: Fusion of hydrogen–boron by nonlinear force driven plasma blocks H. Hora, G.H. Miley, M. Ghoranneviss, B. Malekynia, N. Azizi Optics Communications 282 (2009) 4124–4126 (posted 28th September 2009).
- Media Release (posted 28th September 2009).
- Nuclear Energy without Radioactivity by Heinrich Hora and Jak C. Kelly (posted 28th September 2009).
- Nonlinear force driven plasma blocks igniting solid density hydrogen boron:Laser fusion energy without radioactivity H.Hora, G.H.Miley, N.Azizi, B.Malekynia, M.Ghoranneviss AND X.T.He Laser and Particle Beams(2009),27,491–496 (posted 28th September 2009).
- Der Kropf des 13. Schuljahres H. Hora (posted 22nd June 2009)
- Twenty times lower ignition threshold for laser driven fusion using collective effects and the inhibition factor H. Hora, B. Malekynia, M. Ghoranneviss, G. H. Miley and X. He (posted 2nd January 2009)
- New aspects for fusion energy using inertial confinement H. Hora (posted 2nd January 2009)
- Fast ignition by laser driven particle beams of very high intensity H. Hora et al (posted 2nd January 2009)
- From laser produced Debye layers in plasma to a theory of nuclear forces and quark-gluon plasmas H. Hora (posted 2nd January 2009)
- Radiochemical Observations for Comparison of Uranium Fission with Low Energy Nuclear Reactions LENR Heinrich Hora, George H. Miley and Karl Philberth (posted 2nd November 2007)
- 15% Increased age of the Universe agrees with explanation of Pioneer Effects by Pseudo-Inverse Dirac Gravitation Heinrich Hora and Frederick Osman
- Zeilinger's quantum nonlocalilty at entanglement and the quantum modulation of electrons, (Draft) Heinrich Hora
- Supporting the Josphson Interpretation of Low energy Nuclear Reactions and Stabilization of Nuclear Waste, F. Osman, H. Hora, X.Z. Li, G.H. Miley, and J.C. kelly, AM. J. Appl. Sc. 2, 1049 (2005)WAIT FOR LENRjosephson.pdf. 1.6 MB
- Future yet to begin: Now Nuclear? H. Hora
- Contributions on Laser Driven Inertial Controlled fusion, H. Hora, Am. J. Apl. Sc. 2, 1085 (2005)
as BiogrFinalAJAS.pdf 4.9MB
- Boltzmann equation of endothermic heavy nuclear synthesis in the Universe and quark relation of the magic numbers, H. Hora, G.H. Miley and F. Osman, Astrophysics and Space Science 298, 247 (2005)
- Fields in Laser Ablated Plasmas Generalised to Degenerate Electrons and to Fermi Energy in Nuclei with Change to Quark-Gluon Plasma (SPIE-5449-181) (posted 13th April 2004)
- TW-ps laser driven blocks for light ion beam fusion in solid density DT (SPIE 5627-11) (posted 13th December 2004)
School of Physics
The University of New South Wales
61 2 9385 4589
61 2 9544 4432
61 2 9385 6060
61 2 4627 7769