Session 1: ISM phases and star formation in the Milky Way.
- Vincent Minier (France): Triggered star formation and its effect on the interstellar medium.
- Robert Simon (Germany): Examining the PDR-molecular cloud interface at millimetre and infrared wavelengths.
- Douglas Johnstone (Canada): Star formation from submillimetre and infrared surveys.
Session 2: Nearby Galaxies: Similarities and differences to the Milky Way
- Monica Rubio (Chile): Star formation and the ISM in the Magellanic Clouds with the new Atacama telescopes.
- Jean Turner (US): Chemistry in nearby galaxies.
- Mark Wolfire (UK): The phase structure of the ISM in galaxies
Session 3: Galaxies at high redshift
- Francoise Combes (France): Molecular line studies at redshift greater than 1.
- David Elbaz (France): Probing the star formation history of High-Z galaxies.
- Jayaram Chengalur (India): HI searches for DLAs.
Back to JD14 Homepage
Back to IAU XXVII General Assembly Homepage